Sec One only
1. Report to school by 7.10 a.m. at the school parade square.
[Refer to the set of handouts given out during the Sec 1 Registration for other documents and items to be submitted to the teachers.]
Sec Two to Five only
1. Report to school by 7.15 a.m. directly to the School Hall.
2. Check the school website for the 2013 timetable and bring the relevant textbooks.
1. Adhere to school expectations regarding attire and hairstyles.
2. Temperature taking will be conducted so students will need to bring their oral digital thermometers (ODT) thermometers (in good working condition) daily.
3. Please do not report to school if you are feeling unwell. You can contact the General Office at 65661990 to inform the school.
We wish you and your family a happy new year!
The results of the GCE Normal (Academic) and Normal (Technical) Level Examinations will be released on Monday, 17 December 2012. All 4N(A) and 4N(T) students are to report in the school hall by 2 pm to obtain their result slips. All students are to report in the usual expected school attire – full school uniform and school shoes, and neat appearance.
We made it to the Singapore Book of Records again! This time by creating the largest logo made of Heart-Shaped straws measuring 1.7m by 2.57m!
The previous similar record was held by Punggol CC YEC and Holy Innocents’ High School in year 2009.
The students, lead by a group of Peer Support Leaders, collected used drinking straws and folded them into heart-shapes to create our Bukit View School Logo. Well done Bukit Viewans!